Cardiofront’s Principles for Advertising, as set forth in our Principles for Relationships with Industry, include the following:
- Advertising content must be easily distinguished from editorial content.
- Advertising shall not be intentionally placed or targeted to appear adjacent to editorial content that is relevant to the product or company of said advertisement.
- Advertising is subject to review, and Cardiofront reserves the right to refuse any advertising.
- Advertising must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Acceptance of advertising is not an endorsement of any product or service by Cardiofront.
- Principles for Sponsorships, as set forth in the Principles for Relationships with Industry, include the following:
- Cardiofront recognizes a sponsorship to be an arrangement with industry, a company or organization that provides financial support to Cardiofront in exchange for value-neutral acknowledgement that neither endorses nor identifies a sponsor's products or services.
- Cardiofront requires a written agreement with the sponsor, which reflects the purpose of the sponsorship, the amount of the sponsorship, and the agreed upon acknowledgment of the sponsorship.
- The sponsorship complies with all applicable laws and regulations from the American Medical Association (AMA), Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) Codes.